Destruction of Neo-Tokyo, CE 2019
"im sorry i dont watch movies….. i watch films”
Cinema Paradiso (1988), Giuseppe Tornatore
New still from Mad Max: Fury Road, featuring Tom Hardy. Max on his motorcycle!
Photo Credit: Jasin Boland
Throughout the film, Jon tellingly refers to Barbara as a “beautiful thing” instead of “person.” This says so much about not only the characters in the film but also men and women in general. Jon sees Barbara as an object to be obtained, but it doesn’t occur to Barbara that she’s being objectified: in fact she seems flattered. The women in these scenes all see this as romantic and sweet.This is what happens in society: women are objectified constantly, in film and television and advertising and it trickles into real life. Not only are we fed these images and ideas, but we’re taught that this is acceptable and that this is something we should want. This movie isn’t just about porn and addiction: it’s about how whatever we see on the screen can affect society.
Photo reblogged from with 106,401 notes
This is perfect.
walking in a crowded hallway like
- Game of Adventures - Collab w/ Mike Vasquez
- Dead Adventure - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Adventure Wars - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Super Smash Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Ocarina of Adventure Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Evil Dead Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Deadpool Time - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Spider-Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Guardians of OOO - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Arkham Warriors - Collab w Mike Vasquez
Game of Thrones | favorite scene (1/?) The Bear and the Maiden Fair (3x07)
Page 1 of 180